FREE – Arbinger: The Outward Mindset Breakfast Seminar (Open workshop), 7 February 2018, The Shard, London – 8am (8.15 start)-10am
We invite you to explore the latest thinking from a world leader in mindset change, The Arbinger Institute
Do you need to remove silos or ramp up collaboration between teams and functions?
Is there a team in your organisation that just isn’t performing?
During this 90 minute inspiring and interactive session you will explore the ground breaking approach of the Arbinger Institute including how to:
- Develop an agile collaborative culture
- Break down silos and blame
- Increase employee engagement
- Increase leadership effectiveness
- Rapidly turn around a failing team
- Enhance collaboration on key projects
- Invite a mindset of self-accountability
- Create an invisible competitive advantage
Alec Grimsley, your lead facilitator has been using Arbinger’s models and frameworks with 12 senior executive teams and over 1500 leaders and managers have transformed their ability to build relationships, break down silo’s and enhance collaboration both with their teams and across functional boundaries.
GET YOUR TICKETS